Saturday, April 28, 2012

A TASTE OF ALASKA IN CHICAGO



Congratulation's to Elegante School of Beauty student Silvia Villasenor and her family on the opening of their new ice cream shop!  We are so proud of you! 

I was ecstatic to find while traveling down Irving Park Rd., that her shop had opened.  Previously during a conversation with Silvia we threw around idea's of ideal types of flavors.  To my surprise while my visit, she informed me that the avocado ice cream I spoke of was a reality! So wonderful was this scoop of ice cream!  The Spicy Mango Paleta was Oh man!, a welcomed wake-up.  Great!  Her family stands example that though hard work and determination, anything is possible.

Visit and have a taste:


Alaska Paleteria Y Neveria

Mon - Thur: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri - Sat:      11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sundays:      11:00 AM - 7:00 PM


Visit their website here!

Like them on Facebook!



























No comments:

Post a Comment